Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 2 / 17]

No.54833987 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why did Masuda put so many small teasers in Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee?
>You cannot play the Game Corner mini games in Celadon city because the man says they're out of game coins
>The bike maniac in Cerulean tells you he won't let you ride or buy one of his bikes, but you can have a look at them (riding the bike was removed from LGPE)
>a kid NPC in the bike maniac's house says "I like riding on Pokemon, sure, but riding on a bike is pretty cool, too" (again, the bike was removed from LGPE)
>You can't Dive underwater in LGPE, but a swimmer NPC tells you that he heard you can use Dive in another region (meaning Hoenn or Unova I guess)
>A Coach Trainer in Victory Road keeps saying he wants a rematch with you, but it doesn't happen
>A Fisherman says he wants you to be his fishing buddy (but there's no fishing in the game anymore)
>Another Fisherman tells you that you can't beat him at fishing (again, no fishing anymore)
>The Play Yard mini game in Fuchsia is locked behind playing Pokemon Go

I think LGPE is a nice Pokemon game, but why did Masuda have to throw in all of these teasers? What does he achieve by doing it? He removes some features (the bike, fishing, diving underwater, the Game Corner slots) but he STILL decides to mention those same removed features in-game? Like wtf? It's like he actively wants to remind us what was removed from the game. Why?