Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 17 / 29]

sneasler

No.54847608 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
He’s like I have a pokemon who’s going to help you to climb these cliffs. Uh, imagine my surprise when instead of a pokemon, hm, in walks. In walks, on two legs, bipedal, bipedaly walks: a full-fledged mean girl bully, popstar. A cheerleader with a side ponytail and a fresh fucking mani. She walks up to me and I’m like: who is this adult woman? Like this entrepreneur? This like cheerleader? This popstar? Who is she? Where’s the pokemon? Is she behind the model?

She just like walks up to us like she’s joining the conversation of adults. Like she’s an- this is just like an adult woman. Sneasler is her name. She’s standing there. She like crosses her arms. She like taps her foot. She looks me up and down. I’m like OK she’s judging me, like I get it: I’m ugly. I’m not you. I’m never gonna be you.

I thought I was gonna get a helper pokemon. Like, but, this isn’t helping anything this is- actually you’re bullying me. She’s bullying me. Ok? At this point she’s bullying me. And they’re like she’s going to help you, just play the flute for her, so that she can like open her heart to you, right? So I play the flute.

Y’all she fucking laughs at you. She laughed at me. Right? Like she laughs at us. Sneasler laughs at us, that’s not like a thing that pokemon do. Wyrdeer didn’t laugh at me. Ursaluna didn’t fucking laugh at me. This bitch. This B-I-T-C-H laughs at me. I didn’t know pokemon were capable of laughing at people but she laughed in my face.

I have never been more humiliated in my life. Nothing can ever undo the- the like hit my pride took. The humiliation of that moment. You know I knew she was gonna hate it and she did. She did. She hated every minute of it. She laughed at me. She laughed at me like I’m a lowly little worm and it’s like: I know you’re prettier than me. She has more friends than me. She’s more successful than me.