Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 14 / 33]

No.54868228 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Stop right there anon! It's time for you to post your favorite starters from each generation. For me it's:
>Gen 1
It's Charizard, it's a cool dragon. What else is there to say. Bulbasaur has the best first stage though.
>Gen 2
Meganium is the best in gen 2 by leagues and miles, a far too underrated leaf dinosaur. Not only that, but its first and second stage are also top tier. Love this dinosaur. I will say that hisuian typhlosion is pretty neat though.
>Gen 3
Good typing, good stats, good looks. Literally the only negative thing about Swampert is its mega evolution.
>Gen 4
A beast carrying an entire world on its back. Infernape is also pretty neat, but it's not enough to beat Torterra.
>Gen 5
Serperior is my favorite, but you can't go wrong with gen 5 starters. All of them are good.
>Gen 6
I feel a bit lukewarm about this generation but Delphox is alright.
>Gen 7
Not a single good starter. I can't even pick one to put on this list. If I was forced to say which one was the least shit it would be decidueye.
>Gen 8
Love this monkey.
>Gen 9
Almost as bad as gen 7, but not quite. Over time Meowscarada and Quaquaval have been somewhat growing on me. I'd maybe give this spot to the duck, but I'm honestly not sure. It's a toss up between them.