Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / 14]

No.54926349 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was only nine years old. I loved Ogerpon so much, i had all the merchandise and lore books. I'd pray to Ogerpon every night before i go to bed, thanking for the life i've been given. "Ogerpon is love", i would say, "Ogerpon is life". My sister Carmine hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew she was just jealous for my devotion of Ogerpon. I called her a cunt. She slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Ogerpon. I'm so happy. She whispers in my ears, 'Pon... ". She grabs me with her cloak-arms thingies, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ass-cheeks for Ogerpon. She penetrates my butthole with her cudgel. It hurts so much, but i do it for Ogerpon. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against her force. I want to please Ogerpon. She lets out a mighty "Pon-yo !", as she removes her cudgel from my torn anus. My sister walks in. Ogerpon looks her straight in the eye, and says, "Pon-yo-pon!". Ogerpon leaves through my window. Ogerpon is love. Ogerpon is life.