Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 6]

No.54991617 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love Pokemon, really, I do. I think it's a cool concept and has had good execution in the past. That being said, I'm so tired of it all. I couldn't even force myself to finish the first DLC, it was just so boring. I don't think it's only Game Freak that's making it bad, I believe they could probably make a good Pokemon game if they were given the time and resources and outsourced some of the things. I coped and kept telling myself that SV were good games, and don't get me wrong, there ARE good aspects of them. I just... Everything feels so bland and dead. The games are ugly, all of the "beautiful" environments are so low quality it looks like a PS2 game. I know maybe in the future we'll get something decent, but it all kinda feels hopeless at this point. The DLC trailer that just released looks so nothing. The only things of interest are the synchro thing (which will probably be fucked up and limited to Pikachu) and the alleged 19th type (which will also be fucked up somehow). I really want to believe they can make a good game because I love this franchise, but I can't lie to myself anymore.