Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 4]

Thank You Game Freak

No.55174451 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Memories. Getting a first poke man. Wonder of exploring a whole world poke man. Beauty of your poke man being sent from Game Boy to DS. From DS to 3DS. From #DS nintendo Switch. This was how child hood went, and it is so touching that as a adult I still enjoy the many wonder. Greatness Galar, cool poke girls, greatness experiences Blue Indigo. And we get collection permanent and easy transferrings in HOME. To every passionate fan Game Freak has granted a wonder. . . . But still it is too many disrespect, art appreciation found when motivate ungrateful criticismizing by the community but not found in respect.

This thread I want to give much thankings appreciations Game Freak, #thankyougamefreak because you built child hood. I am very artistic of a man because game freak inspires. Stupids in social media like you tobe 4chan reddit facebook x point out little thing rather than in take exceptional art Game Freak make. Emerald had only fraction of scarlet and violet poke man and worst animating, but can no take science advancement account in review when compare scarlet violet. I put #thankyougamefreak to counter e trolls fake fans.