Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

Prune all Palworld threads, let us be

No.55276404 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is a Pokémon board.

This franchise will live on, not because it needs to be good, but because I am deleting all your Pokémon from Home if you do not keep paying me. I live off your childhood. I made you expect nothing from videogames from an early age. Once you got old I lived off your puberty, taught you all your fetishes and imprinted on you that the only value you can reliably extract from games is masturbation material. Ironic, because that is how I think of you ever since I put you on your knees, unzipped my pants and spat on you until you loved me. Every game was a new humiliation ritual, especially after Black and White once Ohmori had kicked the bucket and allowed me to pursue my life's mission. At one point they had to forcefully remove me from the studios, so powerful my drive was to drive this franchise into the ground and humiliate the fans. Futile: my apprentices improved on my work, even, as I went to China and made the shittiest 59$ game to ever be a world top seller. What is done is done, it feels so good. And I'll keep doing it, because you keep buying it. I got you as a child, and I am leeching you until you meet your inevitable miserable end, dying alone as I delete your entire collection, finally happy I get to liberate space from your trash while hosting the world's most expensive drive service.

You made me a millionaire, and I hate you for it. You proved to me that mediocrity sells and killed all my ambition, you killed my drive and filled the demon inside of me.

And now we shall perish together. After all, I always said my favorite move was Destiny Bond.