Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 3]

New Info!

No.55328461 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Legends Tan-cho

I Only know the Japanese tittle of the game and legendary, not the English name. this is all translated by the way.

-Johto region 100+ years before the events of gold and silver.
-Starters are Fennekin, Turtwig, and popplio
-Same catching mechanics and battle style as Legends Arceus with minor graphics improvements and balancing for returning and new moves.
-mochi items return, there is a mochi/confections shop that sells candy and mochi
-your home base is an okia inspired home that you share with others, can be decorated and has a lot of useful features that become unlocable as you progress.
-Professor is female and very active in the story along side you.
-in addition to Alpha pokemon there are very rare pokemon with blue glowing eyes that resembles tears, they will flee when you approach them and hold a new kind of power that I wont spoil. You will need to catch at least one to complete a main quest. *Hint - what really happens when you release a Pokémon?
-Guru’s take the place of wardens. Literally the same just a name change. Pretty much “gym leaders”
-there are 3 towers in the game, one for each legendary and there is a ton of lore surrounding them and tie in with a few other Pokémon’s lore (non legendary)
-Tan-Cho is the third legendary, a crane like bird with a rusty crown on its head. Anything else I say will spoil the game but this is the “bronze” legendary
-entei, suicune, and raikou will try to stop you and see you as a threat throughout the game. They don’t have a new form but have some cool ancient accessories on them.
-Ruins of alpha is now Temple of alpha with several new unknown forms.
-Bringing a Pokémon from this game into Pokémon home will make it change form that you cannot obtain in game, you will understand why when you play. Bringing it back in game reverts to its original form.
-Not saying a single thing about Celebi as it will spoil pretty much the entire game. This might even be a spoiler