Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 7 / 8]

No.55347255 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw my son drawing Dracatty today. I asked him why he wasn't drawing more popular fakemons, like Owlpera or Etereon. He told me while many Fakemons get a considerable amount of attention, he wanted to bring attention to some lesser-known Fakemons that very few people know about. I was surprised by his answer, my son is usually so dismissive and hostile to people with different tastes than him. It is so mature of him that he can respect other people's opinions. I told him that I was so glad that he was expressing himself so respectfully now. He said that he doesn't want to disparage other creators and their creations, even if he doesn't find their designs appealing, because he finds the idea of Fakemon to be a breath of fresh air in this fandom. I did not know my son could so coherently explain his thoughts. I decided to leave him be and let him enjoy his pastime. Before I closed the door I was interrupted by a "Hey Dad?", I turned around with watery eyes and asked my son what he wanted.
He cleared his throat before yelling
EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT GAMEFREAK SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO CREATE ANYTHING AGAIN! THEY ARE NOT ONLY IDIOTS BUT ARE MALICIOUS PARASITES WHO GET THRILLS FROM COERCING R*TARDS INTO CONSUMING THE VILEST SHIT EVER! SERIAL KILLERS ARE THE MORAL SUPERIORS TO THE DIRTY RAT KNOWN AS MASUDA! BLACKROCK DESTROYS EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES! AND SCORBUNNY IS FUCKING GAY!!!!
I ground-typed him.