Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[309 / 79 / 59]

Replaying the DS era of Pokemon (part 2: HGSS)

No.55358488 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A lot of people say this is peak Pokemon, I will play the following games for a peak experience, and I will play the games in a normal way with a few self imposed ways of playing.
>I will make sure to have a balanced full team of 6.
>I will be playing on emulator, this will only minorly affect gameplay (i.e speeding the game up if I feel it is too slow. Admittedly the older installments can be sometimes and they are one of my minor gripes.)
>I will keep my starter, but will try to not have an overly normieish team.
>If I use a Kanto mon, or a mon you don't like, fuck off and cry about it I will play however the fuck I want.
>I will screenshot every important moment in the games giving you an update, along with both my likes and dislikes about the game.
>I will be unbiased and won't play like yawnfag or any of his braindead pet retards.
>I will give the fairest of criticisms, and try not to let my love for my childhood games blind me.
>I have already played Platinum last time, I will now play HGSS, then BW, then B2W2 in that order.
>If you missed the Platinum thread then look through the post below
>>55334717
>Remember to ignore and not engage with Yawnfag and his groomed discorders
>Try to keep arguments minimal, or preferably to a non existent. You guys did a better job of that than expected during my Platinum run. Let's do better this time.
>My starter will be Totodile
>I will try to focus on type diversity
>I will likely overlevel, but have an equally trained team of 6 mons, meaning I won't play like yawnfaggot
>I may experience a few technical difficulties. If I do I apologize.
>You get to name my Pokemon.
>Most importantly, let's have a unique experience and try to have fun.