Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 6 / 16]

No.55388384 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ignore other leaker. I am the leak. Apologies for England I am using goggle translation.
>Pokemon Day 2024
>Reveals plans up until anniversary
>Legends Celery Winter 2024. I will shart more details in this post.
>ILCA’s Deep Black and Vast White in early 2025. Like BDSP but not as bad, has cross-Gens and regional forms available but besides that only Pokémon before Kalos.
>In Late 2025, Deep Black and Vast White 2 DLC comes. Extra save file, has key system but also less stupid.
>At the climax of 2026, BW3 celebrates the 30th. PWT returns and world map is not true open world but is more open with over world encounters and a non-chibi design. Terarism arrives in Unova due to Brian’s actions.
Now for more leak on Celebi
>Starters are Grookey, Fennekin, and Piplup. Festival theme.
>Middle stages are regional. Thwackey (Grass/Electric), Braixen (Fire/Fairy), Quaxwell (Water/Ice)
>Final stages are regional evolution - Taikorilla (festival drummer), Delfuri (festival enjoyer/firework), Quaquabuki (festival performer). Share type with former forms.
>Takes place not long after Arceus. Celebi takes back modern player to “experience truth of pasts unseen”.
>3 Zones are Johto, 3 zones are Kanto. Goldenrod City and Saffron Town as two hubs, but smaller settlements. Mt. Silver as secret area.
>Kurt Ancestor gives his balls from Arceus but also archaic Apricorn Balls that also come in tiers.
>No Noble Pokémon, see the roots of the Gym system. Some Johto ancestors (Jasmine boy, Bugsy girl, Pryce grandma) and some not (waiter girl for Unova, Rose and Oleana ancestor, another Clay mother, Pursuit from Lets Go)
>Ride Pokémon are return.