Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 3 / 15]

No.55435047 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay guys listen. This might not be the board for this, but I've been on /vp/ for too long so I guess I feel some attachments to you guys.
There is this girl. I love her for as long as I remember. Even now, I still love her and probably will continue to love her till the end of time. But... her heart already belongs to someone else.
I confessed, and was swiftly rejected. It happened much quicker than the time I hesitated to confess. She can't accept my feelings for various reasons.
Her conception was complicated, but I welcomed her existence earlier than anyone else. We grew up together, even though I am 16 years older than her. I taught her how to play Pokemon games even. And after she grew up into a beautiful woman, I realized my own feelings. I fell in love with her. But I was already too late.
It was, no, it is devastating. It is soul crushing. My heart is bleeding. I am mad at myself. I want to blame myself, but there are a lot of things that are going against my wishes and plans. One of them is obviously our age gap. I am cursing myself at this very moment, why I wasn't born in her generation, within her age bracket. Other than this, everything worked so well between us until now. I want to scream. I want to cry. But I can't. Because I saw this coming from miles away. That's why I hesitated to confess. And now that I did, I feel like a train wreck. I told her I will support her from afar, but God knows how much I wish I could strangle that other boy. Alas, this is life. I wished for something interesting to happen in my mundane life, and now I got it. She told me to go find someone else, someone better and more compatible with me. But how can I do that if my heart is already filled with my love for her? Yet, I glad that I confessed. At least, now, I have a chance to move on. I hope you guys live a happier life than I have.
those leaks are fake and gay