Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!IRDnK4nd6VU
[17 / 10 / 1]

My experiences with Gardevoir. Yeah, its pretty much what you think it is.

!!IRDnK4nd6VU No.55608284 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Those guys you always make fun of who get WAAY too friendly with their mons at the Pokemon Center? And it just makes you wonder what kind of weird shit they're up to in their spare time.

Yeah well... I mean I can't say I don't relate now. So basically I've only ever traveled with Absol, and she's been my partner but I never really felt anything with her, she was just like, my friend, like a really close, good friend. Like she understands me really well despite not speaking the same language.

And well, me and her were out one day, I saw a wild Gardevoir, and I had absol use a weak attack to soften it up enough to catch it. And I think I knew, like when I saw her walking in the meadow. When I let her out of the ball the next day, it was like, she kind of knew, immediately that I had an attraction for her. I mean, i thought maybe she'd be like, a little shy or something having just been caught out of the wild, but I think she kind of was able to maybe read my mind or something, because we bonded really quick, and honestly it hasn't even been a month.. and yeah some shit happened and it was weird man. She came onto me one night, and I feel partially responsible for not like, doing anything whatsoever to stop it.

I fucked, one of my pokemon, Its.. Just really bad man, the post nut hits you like a fucking freight train.

1/3