Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 1]

New Pokemon Development Information

No.55685192 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(This is my first and last post) I am a foreign contractor working at creatures inc, and have information regarding the upcoming Generation 10 games and Legends Z-A. First off I would like to disprove any fake information and false narratives that Generation 10 could be coming out this or next year. Generation 10 was re-positioned as a 30th anniversary release some time ago after major issues with Generation 9. It was positioned for release in mid 2025, but higher ups from other companies examined our work and determined that we should be given more development time. We were all surprised when this happened as we were still working on remade animations for all of the Pokemon that will appear in Generation 10. This also meant our contracts would be renewed, which many of our team were excited for. The new estimated release window is sometime in early 2026. This will a bit after the next system has launched and will be a exclusive to that platform. As for Z-A I do not have much information as my team was not as heavily involved in that project. However I do know that after events with a game that gained immense popularity in the west, the game was delayed out of late 2024 to some time that I do not know in 2025. This was done to give the main developers more time to polish the game, and for it to launch near the next system. As from what I have heard it preforms very poorly on current hardware. Currently the game is still planned to be cross gen, although it was debated if they should still target older hardware, after the delay to 2025. As far as I am aware, no other major projects are in development as our other studio ILCA is currently all supporting Z-A main developers. This is all of the information I have, please excuse my bad English as it is not my native language. Any post after this claiming to be myself is not me.