Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 3 / 1]

No.55737882 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just finished playing this game, and I have to say it's pretty fucking bad. Where the fuck does all the hype come from?

The entire game plays like a shitty idle cookie clicker game where you have no agency to do anything. The whole thing is just mashing through dialogue and routes that are railroaded as fuck with dozens of different roadblocks and NPCs forcing you to go somewhere while the game pads itself with a bunch of trainer battles with NPCs using underleveled shitmons. Even the postgame is nothing but going through a bunch of repetitive routes that the game locked off for no reason (I can't breed until the fucking postgame...? Really?) and the battle facilities are incredibly easy.

The game balance in general is terrible and not even the gym leaders are challenging. None of them used more than three Pokemon or had any good movesets. I swept all of them within three or four turns and the game overleveled my Pokemon like crazy thanks to the free Lucky Egg and poorly designed level curve. Because of the linearity there's zero opportunities to fight more challenging opponents and every dungeon has no puzzles and NPCs who heal you for free. Even the fucking legendaries are practically just handed to you for free. There's zero level of engagement required for this game, it's just mindlessly mashing A through repetitive boring shit. And other than the gameplay nothing else is impressive about it either. The animated sprites look like blocky stuttery shit and and the 3D graphics mixed in looks bad. I hate how the male character also looks like a twink faggot with retarded hair.

Where the fuck are the fags who call this the peak of the series coming from? Is it all just underagefags from reddit or something? Please explain why the fuck I'm supposed to like this game. Have the people who praise this ever played any other game in their lives?