Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 1]

Z-A Updates

No.55814325 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
New updates for Z-A, this will all be revealed very soon but i'm part of the team that has worked on the next trailer. The release date will be revealed and it's going to be January 9th 2025 just before the Pokemon Presents in February. No idea if they'll be a free update for the game like Legends Arceus had it's too far away to know. The trailer is going to reveal 3 new mega pokemon and the starters. The starter Pokemon are going to be the generation 6 starters and their new mega evolutions are also going to be revealed. Gamefreak have heard the reveal trailer wasn't hype enough so they want to do something big in this next one. We also get introduced to the two protagonists of the game and small glimpses of them running around Lumiose city. We are also going to be showing some of the wild battles in the game and yes it does continue with the agile and strong style feature. We're really proud of the trailer and i'm sure everyone's going to be super excited about it when it drops. I'll be sure to post more information and upcoming trailers in the future too so make sure to keep an eye out.