Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 7 / 1]

No.55872377 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
y'know, I'm seeing a lot of negativity and bias in here. so.. I want to ask two questions.
Outside of characters, music, and the Pokemon themselves, would you be able to name one positive thing that your least favourite game/generation did well? And would you be able to name one thing that your favourite pokemon game/generation did poorly?

..to start this off, I'll go first.

>Least Favourite; Generation 1; Yellow.
Pokemon Yellow is probably my least favourite mostly due to over-playing, but what I can say is that it has some really cool gimmicks to it. Having the ability to effectively use all 3 starters in one team is quite fun. The new sprites are also very good, too. some of them being complete upgrades.

>Favourite; Generation 8: Shield.
Pokemon Shield, for a multitude of reasons, is my favourite game, but it definitely isn't perfect. The most egregious thing to most would be the dex cut, but I want to talk about one specific thing instead; the Y-Comm. While it's certainly better than Gen 9's in a lot of ways, it almost always was extremely delayed in what was being shown/posted. leading to raid joining being quite naff if you're going for specific ones.

Remember, Anons.
No Gen is Bad
No Gen is Good
All Gens have Pros
All Gens have Cons.
But the best thing to do? To be happy with the games you love, and not let others bring you down for it.
You're all cool people, y'know. don't let others change that. I love y'all.