Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 5 / 1]

Here’s Why Pokémon Legends Z-A

No.55981993 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know this is 4Chan, but there’s something to be said — so I’ll use this platform.
A few of you may know this, but Pokémon XY were actually intended to come after Pokémon DPP. I remember back in mid 2007 our team (team B) was conceptualizing what went to become Gen 5 Pokémon BW. Yes, both Gen 5 and Gen 6 were being developed simultaneously concept wise. Team A was sent over to France, all while Team B was already in the USA, employed through Nintendo of America. Great times!
Originally, our concept was not restricted to NYC, in fact, the region was a lot more massive and inspired by other regions in USA. Pokémon BW was pitched as a closure for Pokémon, with the intention to provide an end for the series - more like a hiatus. We were told that the series was renewed by Nintendo for up to 4 more generations right after Pokémon GSC, and the contract with Game Freak would be lessened to other projects.
We were all appalled at first, Pokémon was and still is a massive franchise; number one media franchise globally to be exact. There was no further explanation as to why Nintendo wanted it to end; in fact, they discussed the topic in a way that it was not an end but a pause until further notice…