Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 1]

No.56012025 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do I remember those ancient times because of something I've seen or just because of the way you behaved?
Glories and honors, so few compared to seeing them leave something good behind.
Are these trainers from ancient times, worthy of admiration? Or the king that was sunk for using his authority for armony?
Was he right?
I can't deny a noble effort, but did he leave something good behind or was it just his vanity? Does someone who was close to him remembers his great deeeds or other things?
I judge who I don't know and who I know, do I judge the same?
I see my faults and keep them in mind, I know that there is someone who judges and I am aware, He is perfect and nothing is left to his fate.
But this one I see, this girl, I don't understand.
Is our bond supposed to leave something good behind?
Why is it like this by nature? If the remote times i would not be able to see them? The king of the team that gave me problems comes from someone noble, will He judge his ancestor for something he did? Even if it were a thousand generations behind, does anything he did is taken into account?
I am optimistic that this is the case, and if something good comes of me, it will be remembered, not because of my vanity, but because of what results from this bond. A boy, a girl, noble people, I wonder how many people with higher desires than mine have lived here and if the Judge who was born 2000 years ago would not resist my face for everything I have done and will do. May he have mercy on me and the girl I love, because his judgment, although it follows everything natural, does not stay there but is perfect.