Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / 1]

No.56028282 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>mega will totally be back in a real pokemon game after za bro. trust me.
While i would love to be able to make beedrill not shit in a non 3ds game, i have a hard time believing that /GF/ would being back mega in a non single player game. regional gimmicks like d_max and tera main point has been to shill raids and You can’t do that with mega evolutions. Only way i could see it work Is if they give a mega equivalent gimmick to pokemon that can’t mega evolve (much like how all pokemon could d-max while only some could g-max). Furthermore i doupt that they will and any new mega evolutions in za. Hell, there’s no guarantee that all mega mon even Côme back (good luck justifying rayquaza in kalos)
>b-but muh favorite gen 7 to 9 mons that nerver got mega
considerring how few pokemon from gen 5 to 7 where in pla and how every single gallar mon got cut, you’d be lucky if your bromon from past gen 6 even end up in the game.
>b-but muh gen 6 mon that nerver got mega because GF respected them enough to make them look complete rather than unfinished unlike most gen 8 mons that got a gmax
Beside palkia and dialga, no sinnoh mons got any new forms in pla. At best, youll get a new even more overpowered pair of forms for xerneas and yveltal if you want to push the paternfaggotry to its limit.

I’d like to be wrong tho, since i unironically love those over the top digimon looking guys and would love to see more of them.