Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 14 / 1]

Anyone else REALLY don't like the DLC system?

No.56148536 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate playing a game on release, 100%ing it, and then like 8 MONTHS LATER you tell me I have to open the game again because only now can I try something that should have been in the base game? I fully completed SV and loved it, but playing The Teal Mask now just feels so... wrong, I don't know how to even explain it, I would be enjoying it much more if it were in the base game

>inb4 "hurr... it's better than a third version!"
It's not because third versions change the whole game little by little, it feels like a 'new game+', the whole thing changes, its like you're playing a remixed version of a game you already played, it was better

>inb4 duhh im not paying for a third version
yet you're paying for the DLC? stupid faggot, I'd be on your side if it were a free update, but it's not, you still have to pay just like a third version of the game

but this doesn't matter because you should just emulate the games like a normal person, and then you'd realize, "oh yeah, dlcs fucking suck"

from best to worst

>Game is delayed until its fully complete with all the post-game dlc already in the game, no dlcs to be purcharsed
>Game releases, Third version releases later with a lot of changes to the whole game (if you dont want to buy it just emulate it)
>Game releases, DLC is added later as a free update
>Game releases, MONTHS LATER you are supposed to PAY for a DLC for a game you already fully completed the entire pokedex and was done with, can't even replay it with new stuff like the third version

and let me add to all of this, I fucking LOVED playing SV, its probably maybe on my top 3 favorite pokemon games of all time, so I'm not just hating the DLC just to be a normalfag who hates things that are popular to hate on, no, I hate it because its fucking lame, I already beat the game on release and completed the pokedex, why did I have to wait so long to play a cool post-game? not even counting that it took TWO releases for all DLC to be available