Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 7 / 1]

POKEMON LEGENDS ZA MASSIVE LEAK!!!

No.56368591 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(1/2)

Hello there. I recently got hired as an intern at Nintendo through a connection with my uncle who worksthere.As an intern, I don't have access to the information relating to upcoming games but my uncle does so I asked him if he could share any info regarding LegendsZA.He was reluctant at first but agreed to share so long as this couldn't be traced back tohim.

Later that night, I get a text from him with two attachments which are photos of the title screen and starters which you seethere.Sorry for the bad quality but my uncle said he took that photo at night in a darkroom.

He said that those were the only pictures he could take before he was busted but managed to escape Nintendo HQ and told me I should start running because Nintendo will come after metoo.He sent me one last text which contains info regarding new Pokemon before he went radiosilent.I think Nintendo gothim.

Now I'm on the run but I know Nintendo is closing in on me and I don't have much timeleft.I'm currently staying at a hotel where I'm writing thispost.I am really scared. One word of advice, never mess with Nintendo as they are really serious about these kinds ofthings.Nintendo ninjas arereal.

You may be asking why risk everything by doingthis?That's because it's BS that they haven't shared any new info on Legends ZA for half a year and we deserve to knowmore.

Anyway, here is the information my uncle shared withme.

Storydetails

>The game is set to the real world's equivalent of the late 19th century where you play as a member of the redevelopment team and your goal is to collect resources from nearby forests, caves,lakes,and rivers to rebuild LumioseCity.

>The professor is a female ancestor of Sycamore who gives you the choice of starter between Snivy, Scorbunny, andPiplup.

>Your rival is a male ancestor of Diantha who is part of a gang trying to steal resources and reselling them for a higherprice.