Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 4 / 1]

Legends ZA Info Dump

No.56434799 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
With the first reveal of Legends ZA gameplay imminent, I don’t want to name the starters. I feel as though most people have already predicted them correctly, and TPCi sort of shot themselves in the foot once a recent “theory” was made regarding promotional material for another Pokémon Product…

The reason for the delay in marketing for Pokémon Legends ZA, is due to the Nintendo Switch successor being revealed this month. TPCi has been tasked by Nintendo to showcase Legends ZA footage running on the Switch Successor as well as the Nintendo switch. Think of this as a sort of dual marketing campaign that aims to sell more Switch Successor Hardware as well as the game itself.

There will be a few new mega evolutions for “modern” Pokémon, but a vast majority of the newer ones are for Pokémon that have been “lost to time” (i.e. Regional Forms, Regional Evolutions, Past / Future Forms, etc.)

Agile and Strong style return with new names (they work primarily the same) However, Mega Evolved Pokémon will be given a third style specifically for their signature move. This style presents a custom move animation / cinematic (think of it like Z-Moves on steroids)

The U.I. for Legends ZA feels very similar to Legends Arceus, but with a Kalosian touch.

Relative Characters are here just like they were in Pokémon Legends Arceus. I’d say there are more than there were in Legends Arceus. We have another lost to time friend as well.

The Kalosian Mythical Pokémon receive fun quests / storylines.

Save data from Legends Arceus as well as a complete Pokédex in both games will grant you the ability to find Arceus.

Past? Present? Future? This is something that I can’t wait for everyone to see for the first time! The city feels like a breath of fresh air, and players will definitely be satisfied with the world they are about to explore!

This will be your only trailer for 2024. I am eagerly awaiting your reactions to what is in store :)