Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 12 / 1]

Legends ZA leak + Some Gen 10 info

No.56542910 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(1/4)

Hello everyone. I work for the Pokémon Company and while I don't work on the games directly, I do know a lot about what goes on behind the scene so I'm here to share some info regarding Legends ZA as well as plans for the Pokémon franchise going forward.

>Unlike what's being speculated, the game takes place in the present day set a few years after X&Y.

>The starters are Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie again. However, their final stages receive Mega Evolutions.

>You play as new characters named Andrew(M) and Indila(F) who are assistants to Professor Sycamore. They eventually join the redevelopment team, Quasar.

>Quasar is led by a man named Rico who has the vision of a new Kalos where people and Pokémon can coexist together. His plan is to expand Lumiose City from its original size and install artificial biomes around the city, similar to the terrarium from the Indigo Disk.

>The game is set entirely in Lumiose City as previously stated but that also includes five different areas surrounding the city which consists of a forest, swamp, desert, coast, and snowy forest.

>The player is tasked to go to these areas, catch Pokémon, collect resources, and clear the boss of each area. Once an area is clear, buildings will be built on top of said area and artificial biomes will be installed in order to preserve some of the nature.

>This expands the city from its original size and new buildings such as salons and clothing shops get unlocked and new mission areas.

>Going inside the artificial biomes, you can find and catch Pokémon not found anywhere else in the game.

>Lastly, there are 5 ride Pokémon which consists of Gogoat for land, Noivern for flight, Lapras for swimming, Rhyhorn for smashing rocks, and Mamoswine for ice travel.

>Characters from X&Y all make a return, including gym leaders and your rivals who are older and have careers. Characters from other games such as Looker, Emmet, and many others also appear.