Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.56651088 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
BUZZING COMBEES! VAULTING VELUZAS! Is that a hunter I see? You say that you are a man that is actually born from the IMPURE UNION of none other than an SLIPPERY OCTILLERY and HUMAN FISHERMAN? and that you apparently found a very SHARP AND LONG SWORD in the shallow waters were FIERCE SHARPEDO live? Right now you are explaining this piece of lore to me because that very sword has been and is being used to AMPUTATE LIMBS OF MY FRIENDS of my OWN SPECIES and MERCILESSLY KILLING THEM? What's even more puzzling is the fact that your INDISCRIMINATE SLAUGHTER has nothing to do with feeding, gathering resources or even controlling our population, but you're DELIBERATELY GENOCIDING MY OWN KIND, for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL? SYRUPY APPLES!
There's more? You will not only HUNT DOWN every single WRETCHED URSARING but the LITTLE TEDDIURSA will also be MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD? After you genocide 99% of this region's population, you will finally KEK ME AND MY SPECIES by ruthlessly FUCKING MY URSARING WIFE and my TEDDIURSA DAUGHTER's CUNNY right after, not being your SUPERIOR HUMAN BVLL ROD yet SATISFIED?
All the while I'm DEAD in a NEARBY CAVE, alongside the ROTTING FLESH of my KIN? What can I say besides YABBA DABBA BLOODMOON!
But wait, the SUFFERING is not over? You will continue to SLAUGHTER MY SPECIES even after RAPING MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER, by fighting a HUGE URSARING? You will lose your sword but will STILL BEAT HIM TO DEATH WHILE UNARMED? And that you will DIE in the process, therefore coming back to the SPIRITUAL REALM and KILL ME AGAIN to RAPE more of my RELATIVES, without a time limit creating for all intents and purposes a URSARING HELL? and I get to watch until the SACRED IA finally ends time? Thank AUS that my QUICK FEET will allow me to be there in time to WITNESS IT ALL! YAPPPEEEEEEEYAAAY!