Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / 1]

I still can’t believe this is where we’ve ended up.

No.56656447 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My favorite Pokémon, Typhlosion, is now ruined forever, and I genuinely don't know how to process it. I picked Cyndaquil as my starter in Pokémon Gold, and I’ve always felt a connection to that line. Typhlosion was my partner through thick and thin in Johto, and over the years, it's become a core part of why I love the series. Now, thanks to that unhinged "creation myth" leak, Typhlosion’s legacy is in tatters, reduced to a laughingstock across the entire community.

It’s not just a silly meme; this feels like a personal betrayal. People are memeing this Typhlosion story into oblivion, and it’s all about some messed-up tale of a Typhlosion in a bizarre, romanticized scenario with a human. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea? Typhlosion wasn’t just a starter—it was a symbol of strength, loyalty, and pure nostalgia for me. Now? Now I can’t even mention Typhlosion without people immediately thinking of that cursed story. It’s like trying to talk about Pikachu if it suddenly got associated with some deviant behavior. Typhlosion’s gone from badass fire-starter to something twisted and embarrassing.

I can’t go on Pokémon forums or even casual discussion threads without seeing people mock Typhlosion, posting fan art of that story, and making it all into some sick joke. And this isn’t just a meme that will fade away—it’s forever tied to Typhlosion now. People are going to remember this every time they see it. I’m honestly sick thinking about how something so meaningful from my childhood is now just another casualty of internet humor gone wrong.

There’s no coming back from this. Typhlosion’s name is trashed, and so is my love for the franchise, honestly. I feel like I can’t even say it’s my favorite anymore without everyone assuming I’m into some degenerate nonsense. I never thought Pokémon of all things could be ruined like this, but here we are. I’ll always love my Typhlosion from Gold, but thanks to this leak, I can never look at it the same way again.