Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 10 / 1]

No.56690432 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
STIFFEN THE WOOBATS!!! Typhlosion?! You want to do WHAT with my wife?!?!?!? You plan on giving maron a LITTER OF CINDAQUIL PUPS who are also HER SIBLINGS?!?!?! You wanna help android 18 catch ALL the STDS?! You want to make her a CHAMPION in the SACK!?! You want to MEGA EVOLVE YOUR PENIS inside my WIFE'S VAGINA?! EEEEHHHH?!?! You REALLY mean that you would be so GRACEFUL as to SQUIRTLE on her JIGGLYPUFFS while I, KRILLIN, get to PIKACHU getting it ON from the CLOSET?!?!??! YIIPEEEEE!! And after ALL of this happens, I would get to REGISTER YOUR CHILD on the humandex as though she was MY VERY OWN DAUGHTER??!!?!?! WOO HOO! So what you're saying is, that YOU and 18 will be GOING AT IT like LOPUNNIES IN HEAT, while I watch from the CORNER, filming it with my ROTOM CAMERA that you are getting for ME!!?! And then, you will HAMMER ARM and CLOSE COMBAT her in order to leave her in a CONFUSED and INJURED state, in which her PLEASURE will be AMPLIFIED?!?!? And then, when you are done with her, you are going to let out ALL of your pokemon friends take turns RAILING HER?! What else can I say but YABBA DABBA DOO I CHOOSE YOU!!!!