Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[372 / 37 / ?]

No.10853494 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Chinese VTuber Hecatia is graduating on 10 October.
Translation of announcement
>"After thinking about it many times, because of some personal issues, Hecatia will graduate at 10th of October, 7:30pm. There will be a show-off of a new costume that only has a drawing. Those who join membership in the graduation stream will not get any rewards, I can only express to you my heart of thanks. One month after my graduation stream, I will delete Hecatia and all related accounts (Including the irl account you all know about) and stop all streaming contracts. From now on, I will not reincarnate into a new vtb/idol, will not publicize any hints, nor stream with any monetization, non-academic goals in mind. The rewards for September memberships will be released on time, probably about 1-2 months for it to arrive. They say there are some extra stands inside the storage, so if there are any events for another project in the future, I will allow these extra stands to be sold or gifted out as gifts. Except for storage, I will not let anyone make new merch of me. Thanks for everyone's company. I hope everyone will have both a good academic and a good job future.
>Actually I've always thought that I'm not suited to be a vtb, when I first entered the industry, to me, it was actually just a beautiful mistake.
>The whole time I've been streaming is because I didn't want to make everyone sad.
>But after so long, I'm really tired, while I'm climbing up I've also lost my original dream.
>Although yes, you get a lot of money from being a vtb, but I don't want to turn into another person whom I don't even know about for it,
>Not wanting to do anything, not liking anything, because I'm no longer myself.
>I want to stop, to learn and better myself, hopefully one day becoming someone who can contribute to society.
>So hopefully everyone can remember the little Hecatia that appeared in your follow bar, and put that inside your heart!
>By the way, the end of the character story is that heca gave up ice magic, her hair turning back to pink, because it's the color of a flow. I want to grow towards the sun just like a flow."
(In Japanese, lyrics from "Trust You" from Gundam 00)
>Who watched the world end?
>Who proclaimed the end of the journey?
>It's a long night, and we cannot see the answers
>Still I hope you keep to the road you believed in
>Because at the end, light is waiting.