Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 10 / ?]

Hectaria aka Artia is gone

No.11049525 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hecatia will be graduating on the 10th of October.

Words from Hecatia
"After thinking about it many times, because of some personal issues, Hecatia will graduate at 10th of October, 7:30pm. There will be a show-off of a new costume that only has a drawing. Those who join membership in the graduation stream will not get any rewards, I can only express to you my heart of thanks. One month after my graduation stream, I will delete Hecatia and all related accounts (Including the irl account you all know about) and stop all streaming contracts. From now on, I will not reincarnate into a new vtb/idol, will not publicize any hints, nor stream with any monetization, non-academic goals in mind. The rewards for September memberships will be released on time, probably about 1-2 months for it to arrive. They say there are some extra stands inside the storage, so if there are any events for another project in the future, I will allow these extra stands to be sold or gifted out as gifts. Except for storage, I will not let anyone make new merch of me. Thanks for everyone's company. I hope everyone will have both a good academic and a good job future.
Actually I've always thought that I'm not suited to be a vtb, when I first entered the industry, to me, it was actually just a beautiful mistake.
The whole time I've been streaming is because I didn't want to make everyone sad.
But after so long, I'm really tired, while I'm climbing up I've also lost my original dream.
Although yes, you get a lot of money from being a vtb, but I don't want to turn into another person whom I don't even know about for it,
Not wanting to do anything, not liking anything, because I'm no longer myself.
I want to stop, to learn and better myself, hopefully one day becoming someone who can contribute to society.
So hopefully everyone can remember the little Hecatia that appeared in your follow bar, and put that inside your heart!
By the way, the end of the character story is that heca gave up ice magic, her hair turning back to pink, because it's the color of a flow. I want to grow towards the sun just like a flow."

>Any thought?