Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 7 / ?]

Holobros, I’m so sorry for doubting you

No.11162376 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I beg you guys, please take me back. It hurts to say it, but NijiEN was a fluke.

Wave 1 was overall pretty well-polished, with all the girls having wonderful personalities, talents, and respect for both their hobbies and fanbases. They were basically HoloEN with more group chemistry, and I loved them for it.

Wave 2 had one of the most entertaining streamers I’ve ever seen in Selen, a pretty cute idol wallflower in Rosemi, and an unfortunate, but harmless, dud with Petra.

But Wave 3? Man, that honey hag has a million red flags around her. I got used to the “hi honey” schtick, but with all that PL talk about how “everything should be political”, I can’t imagine her NOT bringing politics into her streams, which if normies accept it, will force every other Vtuber to deal with politics onstream as well. And I don’t even remember the other three girls, but I feel nothing but pity at how they’ll likely be dragged down with the ship.

I kneel, YAGOO. Council wasn’t that bad, just boring at worst, and I really hope that they’re successful enough to completely overshadow the fox so that as few people pay attention to her political lecturing as possible, and hopefully she’ll fade into irrelevance like Mana did. Please, for all that is good for the medium, get those big numbers again; every single Vtuber who still values escapist entertainment is counting on you.