Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 8 / ?]

I busted the fattest nut to this bitch today

No.11282061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know her politics are bad news, and could bring down NijiEN as a whole if they ever leak out, but holy shit, that design, that voice, those honies.

I was driving to class today, and I started daydreaming about us laying in bed, her cradling my head in one hand while jerking me off in the other. All while she was whispering in my ear, calling me a "good boy", and telling me that "mommy loves you", tugging on my ears and pecking me on the cheek.

I tried to deny it, tried telling myself it was an act, that I'd seen behind her curtain, that I knew what she truly thought of me deep down. But then she started frenching me. Hard. Like she was trying to pull my tongue out with her lips alone. Any rational thoughts I had vanished in that instant. As her kisses got deeper, and more passionate, so did her stroking. And right as I was about to reach my limit, she whispered one last time to me:
>"I love you honey... Itadakima-su~"
Then she went down on me vacuum-sealed my cock around her lips, with a slurping noise louder than a waterfall. I jizzed myself right there in the middle of the road, had to pull over just to regain my focus so I didn't crash. Then I drove back home to grab a new pair of pants, and ended up 20 minutes late to my class. And I didn't regret a second of it.

Anyway, I guess I'll check out the Jojo watchalong to see what her gameplan is. If during the opening scene of Battle Tendency, she starts monologuing about BLM and ACAB, then I'll drop her channel like a rock, and continue to jerk off to the infinitely horny version of her in my head. If she goes the Kiara route, decides the money is more important to her than her shitty opinions, and just plays the mommy act for the rest of her career, then I guess I wouldn't mind making her my oshi.