Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 10 / ?]

No.12053301 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You ever get to that point where you're subbed to like 50 people but none of them are streaming and you're like "Okay fuck it, guess I'm looking for more people to sub to." I reached that point last night where I was sitting up at 11 PM and somehow the only stream I had was Selen streaming Apex and I was like, man I don't wanna watch that. Well I did anyway, but then a P22 dropped and I stopped. Anywho, I guess this is kind of an inevitable thing. You subscribe to someone as they debut and they're all excited about their job streaming sometimes even twice a day then they stop streaming as often and sometimes you only end up with a couple streams per week so you find yourself with less to watch. Except for Selen, she's always doing something. So you gotta sub to more people to fill out those gaps. Hell even right now I only see two people streaming and one of them I don't even like that much but I still sub to her to support her and she's playing a game that I want to play so I couldn't watch her anyway even if I wanted to. What is going on lately.