Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 7 / ?]

I'm going to beat the shit out of Miko

No.15008933 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If I ever see Miko in real life, it's on sight. I would pummel that bitch so hard, you have no idea. I have been going to the gym almost daily for the past 5 years, as well as being 6'5. Miko would stand zero chance against me. It would barely be able to be considered a fight from how one sided it would be. I am planning on buying a plane ticket to Japan once I've ascertained her whereabouts. Now, despite my overwhelming advantage, the underdog might still win, as always. In order to remedy this, I have studied Miko's every move and mannerism, as well as run through thousands of scenarios to gauge her personality. One could even say I know her better than she knows herself at this point. Once we are engaged in combat, I will be able to predict every move she'll make before she makes it. I look forward to the day where I can finally unleash years of work directly into Miko's tiny, fragile face. I have trained with many different martial arts masters throughout Asia to perfectly hone my technique, I have a move to counter any moves that Miko could make at any time, in any situation. I would say that I would take no pleasure in beating up Miko, but I that would be a lie. I look forward to the day where I can finally avenge Pekora. Miko will regret what she did to her, I'll make sure of it.