Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 7 / ?]

No.1535693 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was very excited about EN when they were announced. Kiara had a great debut stream, and I was very excited to see what she would come up with next.
Watching her first few streams, to me, she sounded condescending, like she thought of herself as superior from her chat and genmates. She was not very humble, talked a lot like she deserved her position and she was like the leader of the group and the VTuber the rest of the EN cast should aspire to be. She was not very friendly, and her attitude couldn't keep me entertained on top of awful gameplay and constant whining and complaining. By the time she started playing Mario 64, she had already lost me. I unsubbed, but still wished her well.
The moment I started hating her was when the group collabs were constantly being ruined by her yuribaiting, lack of self-awareness and fixation on numbers. She would constantly try to dominate the conversation and make everything about herself. This is also the time when the TakaMori cancer started spreading like wildfire. That forever fucked Mori's chat and streams, as there's always somebody who will mention Kiara, TakaMori or yuri shit on every single Mori upload. Kiara managed to become a tumor, and to this day I believe Mori is not the greatest fan. I don't doubt they have a healthy friend relationship, and they get along great, but I think Kiara definitely abused the TakaMori ship, which was 100% forced from the very beginning, and if you think Mori was perfectly fine or thrilled about the idea, you're lying to yourself.
After the first wave of criticism came her way, Kiara had that crying incident that clippers quickly spread over Twitter and leddit, making a bunch of fags decide to "shelter" her from any "negative" comments. They felt pity, and decided that the best way to support her was to throw a ton of money her way and dimiss any sort of criticism as "hate". Kiara took advantage of that, and now her fanbase literally baby-sits her and listen to hours and hours of constant complaining, whining and crying, while donating fat stacks and reassuring her that she's perfect and can do no wrong, and that only haters and schizos can't stand her. KFPs will never reply to Kiara criticism with factual evidence or an intelligent argument. They will immediately call you a jealous tranny, seagull or lolcow user, and there's an obvious reason for that.
Kiara is not in a good spot. She has this toxic relationship with her chat now, and while KFPs are already used to this mechanic, tourists and potential new fans immediately lose interest because it's clear she's doing this to get validation, to feel self worth, to fill fhe gap in her soul.
I will admit that she has improved a lot from her starting point. She can be funny at times, with creative quips and fun interactions from time to time. Yet, everything goes to shit when she starts being selfish and self centered, even aroung her senpais, and especially with the rest of the EN cast. I feel like she really needs to deal with her self steem issues first and learn to be grateful for everything she has. It's too late for me, and a bunch of other fans, to give a shit about her and her content, and I really think that it will take more than a miracle for her to conduct a proper introspection that could allow her to improve, but you never know.