Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 6 / ?]

Why HoloCouncil lore writers lack imagination and understanding of logic and power levels?

No.15678870 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HoloCouncil are literally bunch of divinities. There are so much stuff and powers they could write in their backstory, which could be used by girls AND fans for content.

For example Sana is Avatar of Space. Surely she should be able to do much more than just shift between two fixed sizes (and her "beeg" size is insignificant for Space still). Gravity manipulation, stars destruction/creation, cosmic energy control, unlimited sizeshifting, portals, perspective manipulation, teleportation-

Or Mumei. Goddamnit, she is goddess of Civilization, and people treat her like... usual owl girl. Create or erase civilizations, alter their progress, control population, examine and influence their culture... All of this is fucking gone, only owl girl remained.

Yes I am shizo. But look - I dreamt of goddess vtubers since I got into this, and once they released them they just... didn't have enough imagination to define their powers well, wtf.