Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 4 / ?]

No.1786283 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Theoretically, hypothetically, totally just considering, what would happen if, again, completely technical, a hololive were to, and stay with me on this, say nigger for an hour straight? Like of course this totally has no real world basis at all, but, supposing someone really wacky just decided "hey I'm going to say nigger" what could they do? Like okay, again, completely hypothetical, but couldn't someone even say something like free Tibet or all their co-workers names? I know, super dangerous never going to happen completely crazy out of the realm -- dont ever do it -- but... hypothetically speaking, wouldn't that just be a real wowzer? Like, hypothetically speaking, Hololive wouldn't be able to do a thing during the livestream, right? I mean this is ABSOLOUTLY NO GO COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL, but imagine if they said to kill the president and how to best set up on Penn ave with minimal security presence I KNOW ANSOLIUTLY NO GO, COMPLETELY ILLEGAL, NEVER HAPPENING but what if, also, said person decided to say how crazy it would be to be known as one of the few successful assassins of a president OR a Japanese emperor? And, hypothetically speaking, the damage would be so permanent as to dissolve the company, right? Wouldn't that just be the craziest thing? Everybody would be like "Why did you do it? What happened behind the scenes!?", hell you'd probably even have to get your own publicist from the amount of international attention you'd get -- isn't that just crazy? Wow.