Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[142 / 25 / 48]

MiKorone falling out?

No.19646085 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I called PekoMiko out early on, was called a schizo but I was proven right.
I'm sure I'll get the same treatment again, but the signs are all there just like before.

It started small.
Korone scolded Miko during the 24hr collab, and it was pretty fucking awkward for a min or two. Miko was attempting to comfort Korone while she was crying and was patting her on the back saying "there there", and Korone lashed out and said "What are you doing?? Stop that." Audibly angry/annoyed.

Then Miko's New Year totsu happens.
Almost no one called in, and Miko was clearly embarrassed and hurt. Suisei and Mio bailed her out, but her supposedly closest friend hung her out to dry. The excuse apologists gave was that she was streaming. But Koyori was also streaming and found 3 minutes to indulge Miko, why not her?

Now we get to the sponsored Dying Light stream. It's Lamy/Botan & MiKorone.
Naturally, Lamy/Botan pair up assuming MiKorone will do the same. But that doesn't happen. In fact, Korone is very cold to Miko.
She runs ahead of everyone the entire stream, outright ignoring any of Miko's questions and attempts to engage. Eventually Lamy takes pity on her, and goes back to help Miko. The stream ended with them barely talking at all, very unlike these two.

Korone recently broke her finger.
After announcing it on twitter, lots of holos reply sending their condolences, not Miko. That's unlike her.
Miko just had a birthday live.
Lots of holos liked/RT'd/messaged Miko to congratulate her, not Korone. That's unlike her.

They had a MV in the works for their duet "Showtime!" It's obviously been shelved.

It's happening again. I won't speculate as to why, but we clearly have another casualty in the works. Go ahead and cap it.