Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 3 / 15]

No.19916393 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Show me a single entertaining streamer that isn't menhera if it's so bad to employ them
And no, if you start comparing them to friends, you've already lost. You don't go to friends to have fun. When you want to have fun, you skydive, or enter a relationship you know will self-destruct, or get into a situation that might seriously hurt or kill you. Show me a single vtuber where you come back from a dreary 14 hour shift at work where every single thing is predictable and you're absolutely ready to snap because of how many ingrates can't seem to keep up, and need something that actually engages you with an actual mentally stimulating circumstance and allows you to stop repressing the mania you've had to hide away from the lobotomized apprehensive slowpokes 99% of life insists you deal with.

Exactly, you can't name one, because why would I want to go from a stable life at work where I have to purposefully slow my pace and keep myself quiet despite knowing far more than every single other person in that place combined, to sitting down and watching somebody just as slow or slower? Sheepish cowards need not apply because they have nothing to offer. Life has plenty of stability and quiet, too much of it, and vtubers offer an actual repreive.