Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[165 / 25 / 61]

What did Rushia do?

No.22986652 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I apologize for being an out-of-the-loop braindead fanhead, but can anyone get/leak me the story of what actual lead to Uruha Rushia's termination? I heard she DM'd to those that super-chatted the most, and she's a parasocial 30s y/o loli voice weirdo, so I think it's quite easy to draw parallels with Nyanners as a sort of "Japanese Nyanners", which is quite fucked up, but beyond that fact I'm completely oblivious. The weirdest thing that happened was that she covered up her WiiFit screen and typed out the numbers to lead to being interpreted as 20, "her age", and pseudo freaked out, even though MikeNeko is in her 30s. I have heard rumors that she actually cams on top, that she's highly unstable or has some sort of BPD, then you have the fact she's a woman in her 30s so her libido/estrogen would be through the roof. She may have cammed, leaked private info, stalked some dude of the opposite gender, all that stuff, but I am hearing no confirmation as of yet. By how Flare and Kanata speak of her, it can be implied she did something absolutely horrendous, and it has been confirmed the leaks and maybe even the DMs are not it. Did she do J& using the Hololive costume akin to ProjektMelody? She certainly must've done something horrendous, or else they'd not terminate the biggest cashcow Hololive has ever had!

I am confused as fuck, first post ever to /vt/ so I apologize if it has been talked about, I just didn't find anything in the archives.

PS: I'm not made of sugar, I've been on the net a while, and amoral, so I don't mind if you do shitty stuff like leak personal information in the process or reveal she was behind some darknet gore site, it's open season, I'm just genuinely curious what happened and tired of this hush-hush policy about the situation.