Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[257 / 29 / 94]

Nice unity you've got there, Rosecucks

No.23655782 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Of course they are already defending Rosemi ditching Petra during her return stream. Imagine pretending to be besties with your wavemate, only to ignore her @ in the collab channel and go play Valorant with males again. Didn't even bother saying anything in her chat or tweeting at her, just ended her stream, went straight into Luca's stream and started sucking him off.
I used to defend her when people tried saying that she's an airhead but there's too much shady shit going on with her. She seems like a huge numberfag that only orbits those who can bring her views and/or are males. For someone who is "cute and innocent" she is surprisingly ruthless and calculated. Remember how she made the JP only stream where she was speaking in loli voice? It overlapped with Kenmochi, it was obvious she wanted his attention kek.
Incoming copes:
>she doesn't have to be friends with everyone/she can do what she wants
sure she can but basic courtesy is required. she had a Valorant collab yesterday and played r6s for over 3 hours. is she so into those games to hop onto another fps stream right away? if yes, why didn't she AT LEAST drop by in chat and say hi to Petra, congratulate her on finishing exams? Nobody asked her to be in MC collab for hours on end, just you know, log in for 5 minutes and fuck around with her. Or just join the voice to say hi. Again, basic fucking courtesy that costs nothing.

>Selen bailed on Petra too
well yeah, Selen is a fucking leech that only collabs and cares about people she can benefit from, big fucking news. Are we really holding her up to the same standard as Nijisanji's biggest leech next to Nina?

Obsydia is a joke wave with only Petra putting any heart into streaming, she is what NijiJP is - a streamer doing their own thing and having fun in the process. Those 2 bitches are there only for money and clout and will throw everyone else under the bus. I hope the obsydia general burns down, I don't want to share it with fucking rosebud simps.