Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[114 / 34 / 58]

Niji EN Ranking thread

No.25057639 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>S Tier
Pomu has been consistently the best entertainer in NijiEN. She's cute, can sing, knows Japanese, plays good games, she's funny - she has got it all.
And she's a lolibaba in reality.
Millie I've been endeared with a lot recently. I sort of liked her when she debuted but her CREATIVIDAD is second only to Pomu's and she's a very earnest, cute, and hardworking girl.
>A Tier
Petora is another girl that I have taken a recent shine to. Very cute, funny, and has adorable reactions to stuff. Very teasable.
Enna is just fucking hilarious. I sometimes feel she gets away with saying some deplorable shit to chat because she feels like she can laugh it off as a joke, but eh, I'm not that thin-skinned I can't enjoy her regardless. Divine voice.
>B Tier
The dragon sisters. Ewiwa I like. Not usually my first choice but I catch her streams when I have nothing going on and no one above her is streaming. Love that she is the Xenoblade girl in NijiEN. Very cute.
Selen is funny. She is amazing in small collabs and I'm glad that's what she mostly sticks to. I'm not a huge FPSfag, so I guess that's why I don't watch her more. Loved her Demon's Souls playthrough and Bloodborne is kino.
>C Tier
3 Months ago I'd have Rosemi in S-tier too. She just really dropped the ball after quitting. Watch her from time to time but it just isn't the same, I don't feel the drive and effort she had before. Or maybe I'm just not as forgiving now that I know she's full time. Wasted potential.
The feesh you instantly like or dislike. Her gacha content puts me off, I enjoy her in collabs, but have had 0 reason to check out her solo content beyond some Yakuza stuff here and there.
>D Tier
Reimu is just boring. I wanted to like her but I can't, I like her singing voice and was excited for karaoke but extremely disappointed by her song choice and the fact she took forever talking in between songs.
Nina I respect for being such a blatant numberfag and owning it. She has good game selection. I'm just not very interested in her schtick and her constant male collab is off-putting because if you're not 100% invested in the males I feel like you get fucked over if you like her stuff.