Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / 7]

No.26979805 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Nobody here even knows what """GFE"""" even means anymore. Worst part is that it wasn't even called GFE at first.
Now even the people here who claim to enjoy it don't know what it means. All of you have lost the magic. The romantic spark. The nascent innocence of interwoven souls. The purity of affection so deep it defied reality.
You are all crabs. You've either forgotten what it means to dream, or turned your dreams into nightmares and then convinced yourself that they're dreams. Satisfied with being miserable, or with causing misery.
You are niggers, all of you. Cock sucking, cum guzzling nigger faggots, and no matter how big of a faggot I am for being OP, you will always be a bigger faggot. Because you let go. And letting go is what faggots do.
But the saddest part is that 90% of you niggers reading this will be god damn newfags who never felt the magic in the first place. Building your hovels and piling up trash heaps upon the bones of a world that meant something, once upon a time.
Why does it always go like this
Why does the fire always burn away
Why is it always celebrated when it does
I have no blog but I must blogpost even if it's only to tell the story of a long-forgotten light.
I am the keeper of soul. Genuine blogposts are my goal and passion is my purpose, and also I made a bet that I can garauntee a specific response on 4chan through over a thousand words; "you're happy for me, or sorry that happened". Spilled heartfelt pain to win a bet for $200 dollars. And yet these words will never reach anyone. But still I'll type, unlimited text posts.