Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 12 / 24]

No.27338764 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Typical whoretuber. Big collabs, but all talk."

"What?"

"Left due to creative differences? What a load of bullshit. All you care about is lining your own pockets. That, and your subscriber count! You've got no soul, just like all the rest. If V-Tubing has gone to shit, you're just another png in the file."

"Hahaha. All right, the truth then. You're right about one thing. I do need subscribers, and views. You wanna know why?"

"I have a dream. That one day every V-Tuber on this platform will control their own content. A world of the truly free, dammit. A world of streaming, not tweets, ruled by creativity, not GFE! Where the viewers change to suit the chuuba, not the other way around. Where content and soul are back where they belong: in the hands of the chuuba! Where every chuuba is free to stream - to sing - for themselves! Fuck all these limp-dick unicorns and chickenshit managers. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of rrats and e-celeb dramabaiting! Fuck idol pride! Fuck the gachikois! FUCK ALL OF IT! V-Tubing is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Fire every single corpo. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new V-Tubing world will be born. Indie, but creative! The GFE will be purged and the la creatividad will thrive - free to stream as they see fit, they'll make V-Tubing great again!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You still don't get it. I'm using V-Tubing as a business, to end V-Tubing as a business! In my new world, chuubas will stream and collab for what they BELIEVE! Not for views, not for superchats! Not for what they're told is popular. Every chuuba will be free to stream their own lives!"

"So, what do you think?"

"How the hell did you become the highest earner?"

"Well, I don't design my own thumbnails."

"You should try streaming what you like, Anon. Not for a company, or your viewers, or for anyone else."

"Maybe I was wrong about you."

"Am I finally getting through?"

"I'll rid this world of soulless corpo chuubas, Anon."

"I was wrong. You're not greedy, you're a FUCKING SCHIZO!"