Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 11 / 14]

I'm here

No.27488680 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The delinquent and the cat joined VShojo, What a terrible coincidence, right? Two of your former top earners, your best "idols". Remember back then? You told me I could become the best idol, you told me I could help you to fulfill your dreams, so everything I did, I did it to make you proud.
But you wanted to forget about me, after all the things I did... Well, what about MY dreams? I may have done some things worng, but that wasn't a reason to memory hole me, was it? And I know what you will say: that it wasn't your fault, that you couldn't do anything, that the contract says this and that but those are just excuses!
You were the one who filled my head with dreams only to deny me when things took a wrong turn, and that's the thing about dreams, isn't it? Sometimes they turn into nightmares.
You weep everytime your idol dream is shattered and people love you for it, but no such luck for me. Oh, but I won't be forgotten like you want, I just refuse to be forgotten...

You know, maybe there's no such thing as a coincidence. What if every bad thing that happened to you was orchestated by one person?