Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / 18]

Why Hololive is doomed to fail.

No.30956602 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>lack of capital or funding.
Hololive members always complaining their bank accounts are in the "red" or surviving in bare minimum conditions, especially those poorer ones like Noel and Nene.
>retaining an inadequate management team, a faulty infrastructure or business model
Self-explanatory. From their black company policies even to us customers, kneejerk reaction to controversies, and overall poor planning and execution of the company scale. HoloEN Gen3? Hololive Summer event? Nothing is being planned and everything is being rejected or santized.
>Unsuccessful marketing initiatives.
Ask any numberfag, the holobox has been reclincing hard. Sub growth slowed to a crawl. We are reaching the summit and can only fall at this point.
Hololive's future is bleak, and with great idols like Sora spotlight stolen by numberfags like Pekora and disgusting coomer bait like Marine. I had stop watching Hololive and life has gradually became better and more productive. So i reach out my arms to those at /vt/ to do the same.
-Like Titanic, no amount of bailing will save a sinking ship, but at least a selected few will survive.