Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 10 / 42]

now that the dust has settled...

No.32001840 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rank them.
For me, Petra > Selen > Rosemi
Petra's outfit is just fucking SEXO incarnate. I really liked her before, and I really like her even more now. I also feel that her original hairstyle works very well with the new outfit, and the others not so much.
Selen's outfit is great. I think the coat is overall too busy, but I like the look. Dunno about the secretary glasses, but without the coat she gave us a very fucking important think that I don't think any other Niji has given us, which is sideboob. By far the best thing about her outfit. I'd place her first if her new backgrounds and chat overlay were included in the scoring; they're gorgeous and the best in NijiEN.
Rosemi's was honestly underwhelming. I guess an A for effort on her part with all the lore shit she added, but the outfit itself is kinda meh. I feel like the hairstyle doesn't work with her face, and having her original hairstyle on the new outfit clashes a lot with my sense of aesthetics. To be fair, it was hard to improve upon her original outfit, and we know Selen and Rosemi's mamas didn't work on the new outfits, but I'm just wondering if they had to pay out of pocket for their outfits because Rosemi's just looks like it has less polish compared to the other two.