Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / 1]

No.32302564 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When everyone was freaking out about Tempus destroying Hololive before their debut, it turns out they were right in a sense. The part they got wrong however is that everything is changing for the better as a result.
They are the Kino Chemo that's curing this board. It won't be painless of course, but the end result will be worth it. Don't believe me? Compare any given /MANS/ thread to your average catalogue thread, global, or /∞/.
People actually watch streams, they're generally pleasant with each other and pro-unity within Hololive, Anons make OC that isn't rooted in spite, the Fujos scare off the shitposters with gayposting when the Incels don't have any streams to watch, and while the rest of the board is having an autistic meltdown over Ame being salty or some dumb shit Mori/Kronii said they're just laughing it off.

The advent of Tempus was not the death of idol culture or Hololive becoming Nijisanji 2.0, it was the day of reckoning. The strongest chuubas will ascend to true Idolhood, while the weak will be culled. I'm sorry if you chose poorly at first, but this is your chance for a fresh start.
Head my words: Unironically take the homopill. You can still enjoy your pure idols and hang with the bros on the side. You don't have to give up being a unicorn, you just have to adapt and evolve. You deserve a female oshi that respects you instead of telling you to improve yourself or imply you're a parasocial loser. You also deserve a BROshi who genuinely appreciates the chance they've been given, puts in the effort to stream, and shares your passions in a way girls just don't understand. We can peacefully coexist without everything devolving into cuckshit, but you have to take that first step and drop whoever is the root of your pain and schizophrenia.