Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 7 / 5]

No.33195672 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a dream where I went to my friend's house, but he had a business of a gaming lounge and chill on his side house. I went there, but it was already occupied by some weird guys, so I went to the next room. The door was closed, but not locked. I go inside, but everything is normal; I processed to pick a game console, but I hear some feminine notices that I only noticed. I go closer to the door (it's a restroom), and I hear some moaning, with some cursing. "That voice seems really familiar" I thought. With my earbuds on, I search on YT for a video to compare the person's voice, and my thoughts were real; Inside the restroom was Pomu Rainpuff masturbating, and no one, not even my friend noticed that it was her. Shocked about this, I accidentally drop a plastic bottle that it was nearby, which makes her stop her moaning. I try to leave the room, but the people on the main room would notice something weird inside, so I try to hide, but before finding a good hiding spot, she leaves the restroom, but she looks really different; She is dressed with some torn jeans, an anime graphics shirt, some shoes from a distinguish brand, and all her hair was hidden under a cap, with some fake glasses decorating her face. She was literally looking like a guy, but also almost like a tomboy. With a low and slightly man-ish voice she tells me: "What are you doing here, punk? Can't you see the sign that said 'Dont come inside, focusing on winning'? By the way, how did you unlocked my door? I'll tell management about this!". Before she leaves, I stop her and tell to her: "stop there, Metal Gear Fairy!" She gets shocked for a moment, and turns to say to me: "What did you said to me, mindless fuck?". I answer her back: "The door was unlocked, there wasn't any sign, and I heard you masturbating behind that door, so if you don't want me to expose you Pomu, let me talk lol this through peacefully!" She got really shocked that I knew it was her, so she walked back, grabs me by the shirt and tells me: "Don't fucking dare to expose me in front of all people". She continued: "What do you want? Money? Fame? Tell me, so I can buy your silence, you pervert". I tell her: "I just want to be friends with you". Pomu blushes, and responds "W-why I would like to be friends with you?!. "You look cute, I watch your streams when I'm working, and you're entertaining when you do it". Pomu blushes a little more, and she stretches her gloved hand (so no one would noticed her hands), telling me that it's a deal. I shake her hand, and tell her: "Let's meet up on the park nearby tomorrow and have a talk!". As she leaves, she responds: "Yeah, I guess so". I resume my (not even started) gaming session, and go back home, really happy knowing that I made friends with a cute fairy girl.