Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / 4]

No.35147610 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Year ago
>Through a random Youtube search stumble upon a tiny indy corpo, Beatus Creation
>Bunch of 2 views with a few thousand subs, Japanese corpo
>Like the design of one of them, Alesro, so I sub to her
>Not at all Nihongo Jouzu, so I only follow passively, occasionally watching a bit of a stream or skimming through a VOD
>Try shilling her and the company from time to time on here
>Today think to myself "huh, haven't seen Alesro's streams in my subscriptions in a while, I wonder what she is up to"
>Throw her name in the search bar
>Only thing showing up are clips by actual fans
>"oh no"
>Check the sidebar for subscribed channels, in the place where her name was supposed to be now is just an "a_"
>Beatus main channel is now just "Be"
>They are gone
>They even held auditions for two new vchuuba projects in July, but I guess it didn't pan out
>Only remaining legacy besides clips is a Solitaire game on Steam that had come out in May
I guess thats better than most 2view indies that don't make it

I couldn't save them bros...
I didn't eve try to save them, I never membered, I felt like being a filthy gaijin joining a group what might be a handful of Japanese fans would be weird.
I could have bought the game when it came out, but I guess I didn't care as I didn't know, I am sure she shilled it on her streams but I just didn't watch them enough.
I can't even find a group photo of them that isn't the game promo, they used to have thumbnails for group collabs, but those are gone now
I would have posted this in Japanese Indie Thread, but its not up.
So I just want one thread for the archive, thats all.