Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[108 / 12 / 79]

Recent feelings about Tokino Sora

No.35392295 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a confession to make. I don’t know where else to post this so I suppose I’ll post it here.
Recently, Sora made a cover song where she collaborated with some other Hololive members. And I hated it.
The song is extremely sex related, even tastelessly so and it features everybody moaning like they’re having sex, including Sora.
I was angry at this. I couldn’t believe that Sora felt the need to cover such a lewd song. For the longest time I felt like there was no way she would ever put out something like this. It was above her and she couldn’t possibly be interested in that sort of thing, or so I thought. Later on, she supposedly had said that she didn’t know the lyrics were sexually suggestive, but I don’t know whether to believe that or not. Ultimately, the damage has already been done.
I haven’t felt good since that day. I screamed in frustration because I felt so let down, and even cried a bit, something I didn’t think was possible. Since then, I cancelled my membership and pretty much ignore her posts and clips. I have even tried to relax by looking at some other streams and clips, but vtuber stuff sort of just reminds me of her. I’ve even tried to look at other lewd stuff to try and take my mind off of her, but all I see is her in that material.
I know what you’ll say. You’ll tell me to grow up and get real, or you’ll tell me that I’m being ridiculous or that I’m being delusional. You will probably make fun of me or insult me for this but I don’t care. I just wanted to tell someone. I understand that Sora isn’t a kid and that she is allowed to be interested in sex and relationships, but I simply couldn’t ignore how tasteless the content of her last cover was in relation to her music up until now. I realize long after she quits being this character she will probably go on to live a normal life with relationships with men, if she doesn’t already do that. But I simply can’t support her dream of performing in Yokohama Arena if she is going to be using the crutch of putting out sexually explicit material to get there. It’s not like its necessarily wrong in any real way, but perhaps I naively believed that she would get there without resorting to that kind of thing.
Before anyone resorts to telling me to take medicine, just know that I have a good job, I have normal friends and family, and I have even been in normal relationships with women. I don’t suffer from any illnesses as far as I can tell, but right now I simply can’t seem to shake this horrible feeling I have. I haven’t found the courage to talk to someone in real life about my issue, and I don’t believe anyone will understand.
So say whatever you want about me. If you read this and don’t believe me then thats fine too. I suppose in a way, my problem isn’t real if I never reveal it to anyone. I simply needed to acknowledge how heartbroken I feel as of right now.